Vodafone Sibel Notes


My Customer Comms &; Customer Summary &; You can check:
·        The number
·        Line rental (LR) cost
·        Extra bundle cost
·        The fixed cost
·        The upgrade eligibility date
·        The start and end date
·        The billing profile which will direct you to the bill
·        Complex hierarchy
My Customer Comms &; Contacts &; You can check:
·        First and last name
·        Job title
·        Date of birth
·        If he or she is the account holder
·        Mobile number
·        Email
·        Username (for the online account)
·        Online ID (without un-ticking)
·        PIN code
·        Password
·        Hint
·        Gender and other personal details (alternative phone number)
·        Postcode
·        Address, county, country and house number
·        Set or reset the password and PIN code and the word and hint
·        The proxy login (to help the customer to log in to online account)

My Customer Comms &; Dropdown menu &; Addresses &; to change or update the address and check the current details of the customer. You can search via postcode then select the exact address or add the one that the customers provide.
Addresses &; New &; Query &; Postcode &; Home &; Select; Validate &; Save
My Customer Comms &; Account Summary &; Owned Product/Services > You can check:
·        Customer products and services (history)
·        The commitment end
·        Eligibility date
·        Billing account
·        Billing profile
·        Agreement ID
·        Start date

My Customer Comms > Profiles > You can check:
·        If the customer is Postpaid (PayM) or PrePaid(PayG)
·        Payment method (DD, CC, DC)
·        Bank account number
·        The cycle of the due date from payment terms (days)
·        Other details

How to make the payment?
Go the billing profile &; click on the bill and then &; ad hoc payment &; debit card details without the spaces &; CVV both &; postcode

My Customer Comms &; Dropdown menu&; Notes &; to add long notes

My Customer Comms &; Credit Vetting &; You can check:
·        The bank account details (DD)
·        Billing profile ID
·        The bank account number
·        The bank account name
·        Address history in the same page
·        If the customer is allowed to add another line or not
(if the customer is allowed to get 4, so 2 more is to be added)

My Customer Comms &; Agreement &; You can check:
·        Agreement ID (similar to the name but with hyperlink)
·        Type of contract
·        Account name
·        Status
·        Start and end date
·        Old agreement can be found here

My Customer Comms &; Account Summary &; Billing profile &; Balance Group &; it will include balance in details about SMS, Data and Voice and also if there is any products.

My Customer Comms &; Account Summary &; Billing profile &; Unbilled Usage &; you check the current services and summary charges

My Customer Comms &; Account Summary &; Billing profile &; Bill ID &; Adjust &; amount &; reason &; posted &; refresh (Guess this is Goodwill Gesture)

My Customer Comms &; Account Summary &; Used Products and Services > highlight the CTN > Modify > proceed> optional services &; 1GB &; done (to add additional service or to remove a bar)

My Customer Comms > Account Summary &; Used Products and Services > highlight the CTN > Modify > proceed> Bar > remove &; done

My Customer Comms > Account Summary > Used Products and Services > highlight the CTN > Modify > proceed> optional services > 300min 084 & 087 (non-geo- numbers) pack

My Customer Comms > Account Summary > Used Products and Services > highlight the CTN > Modify > proceed> Mobile phone services > untick the old SIM and tick the new SIM> then a new SIM should appears in the Line items section therefore, ask the sutomer for the SIM ID > then tick the terms and conditions > submit

My Customer Comms > Account Summary > Billing Profile >Bill ID > Bills> Bill No. > Bill Details> Adjust > Reason > Status > Submit > Refresh.
My Customer Comms > Account Summary > Profiles > Scroll right > payment terms (days) add some days depending on the bill date 7,14,21,24

My Customer Comms > Contacts > Add > to add an authorized person

My Customer Comms > Contacts > reset the online account password NOT the memorable word. However it can be changed here too.

 My Customer Comms > Account Summary > New only for new line > or Go to used Products and Services > CTN and price plan inside it > highlight on the item and click modify > notes are found there !!

My Customer Comms > Service Request (SR) > Fraud or Refund (Check dropdown menu) or bill recalculation > notes should be taken and resolution.

My Customer Comms > Highlight on the line > call – inbound> check the big note

My Customer Comms > Orders > to see the pervious orders and check their status > check the page in the phone regarding the order names

The account summary had it all almost !

My Customer Comms > Dropdown menu > account hierarchy

My Customer Comms > Direct debit > to validate bank details (guess by Profiles)

My Customer Comms > Billing Profiles > Bill Details > Payements > New

My Customer Comms > Billing Profiles > Legal Group > Retention Team !!!

My Customer Comms > Billing Profiles > Legal Group > Promise to Pay (PTP)

My Customer Comms > Billing Profiles > Adjustment > add credit

My Customer Comms > Billing Profiles > Postpaid > PayM >Bill > Service Charge > Adjust > add amount and reason > change the status to posted > refresh

My Customer Comms > Profiles > change to Bill Me > edit details of direct debit (setting up a direct debit).







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

حرز الجوشن الكبير

Thoughts about visiting Yemen

CRN = Customer Reference Number | Australia