Engineers of Australia - CDR Application

Engineers of Australia - CDR Application


Assessor Feedback

You career episode does not detail sufficiently your engineering activities. A career episode must demonstrate how you have applied your engineering knowledge and skills (in the discipline for which you seek recognition) and should emphasize any engineering problems identified and any particular problem solving techniques used by you. Please resubmit your Career Episodes detailing NOT just what you did but describing how you used the Petroleum Engineering skills in completing the task.

Assessor Comments

I note that you've nominated Chemical Engineer as the occupation. However, your Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering does not cover all the required underpinning knowledge for an outcome of Chemical Engineer. As such you are not eligible for such an outcome.
Furthermore, your career episodes are too general and do not detail sufficiently your skills and application of knowledge as a Professional Engineer.

For these reason there are two potential outcomes :
1. You submit 2 new career episodes, giving more details about your engineering activities as explained in my comments AND demonstrating your skills and application of knowledge as a Petroleum Engineer, then the outcome will be ANZSCO 233612 Petroleum Engineer
2. You don't submit new career episodes OR your new career episodes still do not support an outcome of Petroleum Engineer then the outcome will be ANZSCO 233914 Engineering Technologist.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

My Reply

Dear Assessor,

Thank you for your time to assess my career episodes. I would like to explain that when I wrote the career episodes, I was aiming at getting assessed as Chemical Engineer. Therefore, I omitted some petroleum engineering activities and focused solely on the chemical ones. I have focused on the internships and not on a specific subject in order to demonstrate my technical knowledge in the field, but it seems that it was too general to be assessed as Chemical Engineer. Nevertheless, getting assessed as Petroleum Engineer will not be in my best interest at this moment, but I am happy to accept the outcome of ANZSCO 233914 Engineering Technologist.

Regards,

Mohammed Taher Hamdani


More details about the blogger from the link https://linktr.ee/MedoHamdani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

حرز الجوشن الكبير

An article about Qat (Khat)

Petroleum Engineering | Overall Introduction