About Medo Hamdani | Personality Test

Project Coordinator!


Working closely with Project managers and estimators to provide administration and customer support 
Organising and scheduling measure & quotes with clients.
Invoicing – using Xero accounting software
Liaise with tradesmen & measurer re-measure, quotes and installation.
Taking incoming sales enquiries  Following up collections for account customers, on completion of jobs
Hosting customers in our showroom. 

Medo Objective


Objective (Engineering):
To obtain an entry-level in an engineering position at a respected organization and utilize my skills and;the educational qualifications I've obtained at UCSI University for the success of the organization,which recognizes the value of hard work and trusts me with responsibilities and challenges, and to work in an environment which encourages me to succeed and grow professionally where I can utilize my knowledge appropriately.

Objective (General):
To utilize my technical skills and provide a professional service to customers by applying and honing my knowledge and working in a challenging and motivating working environment which encourages me to succeed and grow professionally.

Things I like to do

  1. Listening or watching to/a useful lecture while doing something or making something with my hands that can be sold. 
  2. Training and teaching people something useful. 
  3. Enhancing how a task is being done. 
  4. Providing solution to a problem. 

More details about the blogger from the link https://linktr.ee/MedoHamdani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

حرز الجوشن الكبير

An article about Qat (Khat)

Petroleum Engineering | Overall Introduction